Sunday, November 4, 2007

Some Helpful Websites

I've been asked by several people that are going to the World soon when my next post is coming....well, finally, here you go. I had thought that my lovely wife would actually do the posting, but no..time for ole Scott to learn how to do this thing himself. Before I write anything more, if you're there in season and get a chance to go to "Mickey's Christmas Party", please do it. Also, the "Candlelight Processional" at Epcot (might want to to do this while others are taking care of little ones).

To start, and perhaps most important, following are websites you should check out:

For pictures of accommodations, menus of restaurants and other general info: www.allears.net

Every Monday you can find out what's going on at WDW and DL at the following site. It also posts a neat article every Wednesday called "Wade's Wayback Machine" where the writer talks about Walt Disney himself: www.mouseplanet.com

Both of these have discussion boards that allow you to ask questions and get answers, or look for a similar question and read responses. A good way to learn about what things you should take a child on, where to eat, when to go, etc. Enjoy! I'll be better about ongoing posts. Next..."must sees"

No comments: